Are you a new agent planning to write a North American (NACOLAH) index universal life (IUL) insurance policy? Or, have you been contracted with us for some time, but haven't yet written an IUL policy with us? If so, you will need to take North American's Index Universal Life Certification Exam.
The IUL Certification Exam is a one-time course that consists of 25 questions. You can take the exam by completing the following steps:
1. Go to www.producersinfonet.com and log in using your five-digit agent number as your username and the password is the last four digits of your SSN.
2. Click on the link "Universal Life Certification Exam" on the home page.
3. Read through the five training modules.
4. Click on Module 6 and complete the 25-question multiple choice exam at the end.
5. Your results will automatically be forwarded to North American.
6. Print and keep the completion certificate for your records.
If you have submitted an IUL policy application, the IUL Certification Exam will remain an outstanding requirement in New Business, until we get the notification that you've completed the exam. Please fax your certificate directly to your New Business team to expedite your requirement.