Learn how you can enroll your Humana, Coventry and Aetna clients on the iPad this AEP!
Boost your efficiency during sales appointments and make a great impression with your clients with these mobile enrollment apps.
The Medicare Advantage Paperless Application (MAPA) is now available to aid in efficient and compliant Medicare member enrollment.
- Go to Apple App Store.
- Download the Humana Medicare Advantage Paperless Application (MAPA) directly to your iPad; download takes about 3 minutes.
- Input your unique login information (Agent Portal user name and password). If you have security issues contact ASU by calling (800) 309-3163 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before heading out to meet with clients sync to ensure you have the most up-to-date application.
- Simply enter your client’s information into the MAPA tool; client signs directly on the iPad screen.
- Upload each evening to pass enrollments to Humana.
- Use MAPA reporting tools to verify applications were received by Humana and are in process.
Note: MAPA for iPad currently does not accept Medicare Supplement enrollments.
- Request iPad user privileges to enroll your Medicare clients by calling the Coventry Broker Services Department (BSD) at 866-714-9301or email email@example.com (Indicate "iPad user license request" for the Subject).
- Your iPad mobile app approval notification from the BSD will include access to a pre-recorded training webinar. Or contact your local Coventry health plan iPad expert for personal training!
Coventry iPad Mobile App Training
You can request to download this app by contacting the Aetna Medicare Broker Support Unit at BrokerServiceMedicareTeam@aetna.com or 1-888-247-1050.
Aetna will send you instructions and a unique URL to download the app.
Note: Since this is a business-to-business app, it’s not available from the App Store.