Coventry's $0 premium Medicare Advantage plans support your clients' needs for full coverage, extra savings and benefits beyond what Original Medicare covers.
Help clients when they have a Special Election Period (SEP).
An SEP is for individuals who have a qualifying circumstance (as determined by CMS), such as their plan is no longer being offered. Review qualified Medicare eligibility under a Special Enrollment Period:
Chapter 2 - Medicare Advantage Enrollment and Disenrollment (Sec. 30.4)
- A completed Enrollment Checklist must be included with submitted enrollment applications outside of AEP ("Open Enrollment").The checklist is with the Coventry Medicare enrollment form, as part of the complete pre-enrollment materials for the Coventry plan you are presenting.
The Enrollment Checklist indicates important information and dates to confirm SEP eligibility, such as:
- Low Income Subsidy (LIS): Beneficiaries who qualify to receive the Low Income Subsidy (LIS) have an SEP available all year and may be eligible for reduced plan premiums based on the level of subsidy they receive.
- Beneficiaries who have recently moved or may soon be moving and need to enroll in a new Medicare plan.
- Loss of Employer Group Health Plan: Individuals who may have lost or face losing their group retiree coverage.
- Dual Eligible: Beneficiaries who are dual eligible (Medicare & Medicaid) have a year-round SEP. Special Needs Plans (SNP) are available for Coventry members in Florida, Kansas, Missouri and Pennsylvania.
Full support is available from Coventry to help maximize SEP opportunities that you have right now!
For more information call your marketer today at 1-877-645-0147!