Senior Market Sales recently added Transamerica Life, an A+ rated company, to its life portfolio.
Did you know that 30% of Americans do not have life insurance, and 42% of those who do have insurance do not have whole life insurance? Transamerica has the products to meet the needs of this large and underserved market.
Transamerica is a financially strong company, rated A+ by A.M. Best. Additional benefits of Transamerica Solutions final expense include:
- No competitor covers a broader age group — ages 0-85 for Immediate Solutions and ages 18-80 for Easy Solutions (graded benefit product)
- No height or weight questions for clients 45 and older
- Higher limits; up to $50,000 for ages 0 to 55; up to $25,000 for 75-85 year olds
- Living benefits — no additional premium
- 10-Pay Solutions — fully paid up in 10 years
- Commission rates do NOT vary by age
- Ability to draft initial premium; no need to collect a check
- Accept Social Security debit card, referred to as Direct Express MasterCard
- Guaranteed issue child and grandchild rider — no health questions; ages 15 days to 17 years old at issue; guaranteed convertible to whole life
- First-year commission paid daily
- Future draft date up to 30 days is accepted
- Paper application; face-to-face; no point-of-sale phone call required
Learn more about Transamerica from their product Solutions spec sheet, consumer brochure, and Solutions flyer.