Speed e-Ticket, Mutual of Omaha’s new drop ticket process (part of iGO e-AppTM on iPipelineTM), allows you to shift certain administrative aspects of the application process to a third-party vendor, so you can spend more time with your clients and generate more sales.
Here’s how it works:
- Select Term Life Answers - Speed e-Ticket as your product when you enter iPipeline iGO e-App.
- Complete a short client questionnaire with general client and product information.
- E-sign and e-submit to our third party vendor, Examination Management Services, Inc. (EMSI).
- EMSI will work with your client to complete the required health questions and even order the Paramed if applicable.
- EMSI will then submit the completed application to Mutual of Omaha.
It’s as easy as that!
Now, you have three options to submit term life answers applications:
- iGO e-App
- Speed e-Ticket
- Paper forms