Senior Market Sales, Inc. (SMS) is a full-service insurance marketing organization (IMO) dedicated to helping independent insurance agents leverage time, make more money and put their business in a position of distinction.
Starting as a small Medicare Supplement agency in 1982, SMS has grown to become one of the industry’s foremost IMOs with more than 170 employees and 30,000 independent agents under contract. With products and agents in all 50 states, SMS offers the industry’s most complete IMO experience. We support every facet of an agent’s business, from our comprehensive senior product portfolio to our tools, services and marketing programs.
Our passion is working with agents who are hungry to grow their business, grow their knowledge, and make themselves and their communities better. In other words, we’re not satisfied with the status quo. We are constantly growing and improving, and our mission is to support agents as they strive to do the same.
Though SMS has grown and changed significantly, the foundation that was laid three decades ago is still intact. The values that made us who we are — integrity, strong partnerships, quality products, superior service and innovative technology solutions — continue to define our culture today.
We strive to provide:
- The most competitive products from the most respected carriers
- Exclusive technology and tools to simplify your processes and save you time
- Superior service before, during and after an app is submitted
- Marketing and lead programs that will keep you on appointments and in front of prospects
- Incentives that give you the opportunity to make once-in-a-lifetime trips an annual occurrence
- Practical training programs and content to help you grow your knowledge and your business
If you’re looking for more than a contract, if you’re looking for a long-term home for your business and a partner to help you take it to the next level, then look no further than Senior Market Sales.
Our Mission: Helping agents leverage time, make more money and put their business in a position of distinction.
Our Motto: Successful people do those things that failures refuse to do.
Our Promise: Ethics, integrity and trust in all that we do.
Jim Summers, President and
Milton M. Kleinberg, CEO