Looking for a professional presence on the Web?
Having an online presence is fast becoming a standard expectation among seniors. For an agent, it can be a useful and effective medium to convey your product expertise, generate leads and, in some cases, assist in transacting business with insurance carriers. It can also make you more accessible to potential clients who may not be ready to directly reach out for help via a phone call.
- A website is not going to sell insurance for you.
- A website is simply another medium for a potential client to reach out to you, and another medium for you to reach out to potential clients.
- Having a website does not mean it will magically start receiving traffic and delivering leads to you from all over the Internet.
- Having a website may be a new concept to many insurance agents, but the traditional ways of marketing yourself still apply.
- Do you plan on promoting your website through Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising and/or Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Agents interested in this line of marketing will be best served by using option #2 below.
1. SMS Starter Website Package
Turnkey Process...We handle set-up for you!
2. Launch a complete agent website using the AgentMethods Platform
To jump start your online insurance business, contact:
1-800-786-5566 ext. 3674