—February 23, 2012
On March 5, 2012, MetLife will introduce its new MetLife Promise Whole Life 120 in 47 states. Senior Market Sales is proud to start offering MetLife contracts to our agents. One of the most recognized and respected names in insurance, MetLife offers a deep portfolio of quality, fully-underwritten whole life products perfect for the true life producer.
MetLife Promise Whole Life 120 Offers:
- Minimum Face Amount of $250,000
- Guaranteed Death Benefit
- Guaranteed Cash Values that grow each year, tax-deferred
- Guaranteed Premiums for the life of the policy – regardless of future changes to client’s age or health
- Flex Term Rider (FTR) with premium flexibility allowing you to meet your client’s total life insurance need at a more affordable cost.
- The Enricher® with the ability to increase life insurance protection and cash value, and inject premium flexibility.
- The Potential for Dividends
- Very Competitive Premiums
- Attractive Long-Term Cash Value
Contracted agents will also have access to the MetLife Promise Whole Life 120 microsite that has product details, marketing materials and sales support to get you started including these resources below starting March 5, 2012:
- MetLife Promise Whole Life 120 Producer Guide
- MetLife Promise Whole Life 120 Producer Highlight Sheet
- MetLife Promise Whole Life 120 Client Brochure
Discover the benefits and possibilities MetLife Promise Whole Life 120 may hold for you and your clients!
If you liked this article, try one of these...
- Jennifer McFarlane
I'm interested in more information.
- March 7, 2012, 1:12 PM
- Alice Love
do you have any plans for the senior market?
- March 10, 2012, 3:51 PM
- thomas may
need spwl with commission on spwl of at least 18% on the one-time single remium. also, need 100% refund at anytime after issue plus ltc provisions with, naturally, reduction in death benefit for mltc benefits used.
18% must be payable at all ages and all face amounts.
- April 19, 2012, 2:14 PM