- Home Page
- » SMS Medicare Solutions Department
- » Medicare Advantage
- » Get certified to sell all major Medicare Advantage plans!
- » UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Advantage Certification Requirements
UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Advantage Certification Requirements
Certify for the 2016 plan year!
Certification is open! The certification modules are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week on the UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions Learning Center. Upon entering the UnitedHealthcare Distribution Portal, click the first tab on the top of your screen titled "Learning Center."
New and Enhanced in 2016!
- Streamlined modules that focus entirely on Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) required material
- Combined Medicare Advantage and Private Fee for Service (PFFS) into one module for greater efficiency. We have also condensed the Chronic Special Needs Plan and Dual Special Needs Plan courses.
- Multiple access to modules using Internet Explorer 11, Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla/Firefox
Also remember, UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions is accepting America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) certification and AHIP re-certification in place of:
- 2016 Medicare Basics
- 2016 Medicare Advantage Plans
- 2016 Medicare Part D Plans (Prescription Drug Plans)
So don't delay, the 2016 selling season begins on October 15. Take the right steps and ensure that you are ready by certifying today!
Need another reason to certify early?
Agents who are certified early can take advantage of an exclusive pre-order of 2016 Enrollment Guides from August 22 – September 6, 2015. Don’t miss out on this pre-order opportunity, certify today! More information on the pre-order process will be coming soon.
Have questions? If you have additional questions about certifying, contact the Producer Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-381-8581 Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. CST. Also refer to the 2016 Certification User Guide for more information.