Step 1: Find your store. You’ll be ask to rank your top three choices when you register.
Step 2: Reserve your store. (Deadline July 15 2016 at 2:00 p.m. CST)
When you participate in the Walmart Retail Program you have the opportunity to meet potential clients in a high-traffic area while representing the carriers of your choice.
- $250 reservation fee payable at registration*
- More than 4,600 stores to choose from
- You must be contracted with at least three Medicare Advantage carriers and two ACA carriers to participate
- At least one MA contract and one Med Supp contract through SMS
- Agents must be in-store 20 hours per week, and at least three days per week
- Daily reporting and check-ins with the pharmacy are required
- Must complete Medicare product certification by Sept. 1, 2016
*Agents who meet production requirements will be eligible for reimbursement through SMS.